World Travel Warehouse
World Travel Warehouse
Chivay and Colca Canyon, Peru
Jan 29th, 2013
Who is / was here: Clients / Customers
Relates to: Vacation / Holiday
Leslyn K.
Posted by: Leslyn K.

It looks like you had a beautiful day for the trip to the Canyon!! Did you go with a tour or get there on your own and how long did it take you to get up there?

World Travel Warehouse
Posted by: World Travel Warehouse
In reply to: Leslyn K.
Show Reply

It looks like you had a beautiful day for the trip to the Canyon!! Did you go with a tour or get there on your own and how long did it take you to get up there?

Hi Leslyn,
Thanks for yoru post. I never rec'd notice of it - how strange. It was amazzzzzing in Colca Canyon. I probably liked it even more than Machu Picchu (don't tell anyone) and Peru is SUCH an amazing country. I would go back right now in fact. Yes we were part of a tour with Transat Discoveries and I cannot tell you what a great value for our money this tour was. 3 meals a day; centrally located hotels; passionate and amazing tour guides in each rehion; and the people of PERU! So friendly and I am just over the top about Peru right now.

The driving time from Arequipa was not bad, at most 4 hours and what incredible terrain the entire way. For anyone that's even pondering Peru as a destination, I'd say don't hesitate. It's becoming more & more popular each year and of course, that means more people to fight your way through to the various sights, but just amazing. a MUST DO!

Page 1 of 1

You must be logged in to post to this discussion thread!